How to learn Arduino?
I am a beginner. How to learn Arduino? Where to start to learn Arduino? How long does it take to learn Arduino
How to learn Arduino
There are many ways to learn Arduino. Newbies can learn Arduino by doing the following steps:
- Buy Arduino Starter Kit.
- Run Arduino - Hello World example.
- Learn Arduino Code Structure.
- Learn some of these Arduino Tutorials.
- Modify code in the tutorials.
- If having any problem, see How to debug Arduino code
- If it is not solved, Do a search on Google.
- If no solution is found, ask on Arduino Forum.
※ NOTE THAT:
There are many experts on Arduino Forum who are willing to help you. However, please make sure the following things when posting question on Arduino Forum:
- Simplify your code to isolate the problem
- Be polite when asking for help
- Post a clear question
- Post the simplified code in the code tag
- Post a picture of your wiring diagram.
How long does it take to learn Arduino
There is no fixed anwser for this question. It dependes on your experiences and ability.
- If you already knew C/C++ programming language, You will learn Arduino very fast
- If you have not known C/C++ programming language, but you knew another programming language, You will learn Arduino fast
- If you have not known any programming language, You will take a lot of time to learn.
Regardless of your experiences and ability, if you learn patiently, you will evetually reach your desired destination. If you do not learn, you never get it.
Please keep in mind that every experts also start from zero (no knowledge and experiences)