Arduino - Hello World
|1||×||Arduino UNO or Genuino UNO|
|1||×||USB 2.0 cable type A/B|
|1||×||(Optional) 9V Power Adapter for Arduino|
|1||×||(Recommended) Screw Terminal Block Shield for Arduino Uno|
Or you can buy the following sensor kit:
|1||×||DIYables Sensor Kit 30 types, 69 units|
- Connect Arduino to PC via USB cable.
- Open Arduino IDE.
- Select Arduino board
- Select Arduino serial port (number may be different)
- Type the following code
- Click Upload button on Arduino IDE to upload code to Arduino
- Open Serial Monitor by clicking the Serial Monitor icon
- See the result on Serial Monitor:
Modifying Arduino Code
- Replace “Hello World!” by any text, for example, “Arduino Get Started”.
- Upload the code to Arduino
- See the result on Serial Monitor
We are considering to make the video tutorials. If you think the video tutorials are essential, please subscribe to our YouTube channel to give us motivation for making the videos.