The Best Arduino Kit for beginner
There are a lot of Arduino starter kits on the market. It is not easy for a beginner to choose the best one among them. "The best" is depended on many factors. Three of the most important factors are:
- Using purpose
We would recommend choosing one of two below kits. One for the best quality and the other for the best price
image source: arduino.cc
- This is an official kit from Arduino.
- The quality is the best. You does not need to worry about quality.
- The kit includes a projects book in 9 languages: English (EN), Italiano (IT), Français (FR), Español (ES), Deutsch (DE), Japanese (JP), 中文 (CN), 한글 (KO) عربى (ARA)
- There are not much sensors/actuators
Please note: These are affiliate links. If you buy the components through these links, We may get a commission at no extra cost to you. We appreciate it.
image source: elegoo.com
- The price is quite cheap.
- The quality is acceptable.
- The kit includes many sensors/actuators. You can do many things with this kit.
- ELEGOO UNO R3 Project Most Complete Starter Kit
- ELEGOO Mega 2560 R3 Project Most Complete Starter Kit