How to uninstall library on Arduino IDE?
How to uninstall library on Arduino IDE? How to remove Arduino library on Arduino IDE? How to delete Arduino library?
We can uninstall Arduino library by doing the following steps:
- Find the directory of your Arduino libraries:
- Navigate to File Preferences on Arduino IDE.
- You will see Sketchbook location as below image:
- Copy that directory and go to that directory on your PC. For example C:\Users\MY_ACCOUNT\Documents\Arduino.
- Go to C:\Users\MY_ACCOUNT\Documents\Arduino\libraries subdirectory.
- Find the library you want to uninstall.
- Delete that library.
- Close Arduino IDE and then open it.
|1 × Arduino UNO Buy on Amazon|
|1 × USB 2.0 cable type A/B Buy on Amazon|
|1 × Jumper Wires Buy on Amazon|
Please note: These are affiliate links. If you buy the components through these links, We may get a commission at no extra cost to you. We appreciate it.
The Best Arduino Starter Kit