Stepper motor moves slowly
I am using Arduino to control stepper motor and. The stepper motor move slowly? How to solve it? I used AccelStepper library.
Please do the following checklist:
- Make sure that you provide enough the power for stepper motor.
- Call 'stepper.run()' as frequently as possible. It should be called in the void loop() function.
- Do NOT use delay() function when motor is moving.
- Make sure that your code do not call any blocking functions.
- Make sure that your code do not call any functions that take long time to execute.
- Should NOT use Serial.print() and Serial.println() function when motor is moving. These functions takes time long enough to make motor move slow.
|1 × Arduino UNO Buy on Amazon|
|1 × USB 2.0 cable type A/B Buy on Amazon|
|1 × Jumper Wires Buy on Amazon|
Please note: These are affiliate links. If you buy the components through these links, We may get a commission at no extra cost to you. We appreciate it.
The Best Arduino Starter Kit