flush() clears the buffer once all outgoing characters have been sent.
This function is part of the Stream class, and can be called by any class that inherits from it (Wire, Serial, etc). See the stream class main page for more information.
- stream: an instance of a class that inherits from Stream.
- Language : Arduino - Stream
- Language : Stream.available()
- Language : Stream.find()
- Language : Stream.findUntil()
- Language : Stream.getTimeout()
- Language : Stream.parseFloat()
- Language : Stream.parseInt()
- Language : Stream.peek()
- Language : Stream.read()
- Language : Stream.readBytes()
- Language : Stream.readBytesUntil()
- Language : Stream.readString()
- Language : Stream.readStringUntil()
- Language : Stream.setTimeout()
※ ARDUINO BUY RECOMMENDATION
|Arduino UNO R3|
|Arduino Starter Kit|
Please note: These are affiliate links. If you buy the components through these links, We may get a commission at no extra cost to you. We appreciate it.