Compares the variable on the left with the value or variable on the right of the operator. Returns true when the two operands are not equal. Please note that you may compare variables of different data types, but that could generate unpredictable results, it is therefore recommended to compare variables of the same data type including the signed/unsigned type.
x != y; // is false if x is equal to y and it is true if x is not equal to y
- x: variable. Allowed data types: int, float, double, byte, short, long.
- y: variable or constant. Allowed data types: int, float, double, byte, short, long.
The result on Serial Monitor:
- Language : == (equal to)
- Language : > (greater than)
- Language : >= (greater than or equal to)
- Language : < (less than)
- Language : ≤ (less than or equal to)
※ ARDUINO BUY RECOMMENDATION
|Arduino UNO R3|
|Arduino Starter Kit|