Sends a keystroke to a connected computer, followed by a newline and carriage return.
Keyboard.println() must be called after initiating Keyboard.begin().
- character: a char or int to be sent to the computer as a keystroke, followed by newline and carriage return.
- characters: a string to be sent to the computer as a keystroke, followed by a newline and carriage return.
- Number of bytes sent. Data type: size_t.
※ NOTES AND WARNINGS:
When you use the Keyboard.println() command, the Arduino takes over your keyboard! Make sure you have control before you use the command. A pushbutton to toggle the keyboard control state is effective.
- Language : Arduino - Keyboard
- Language : Keyboard.begin()
- Language : Keyboard.end()
- Language : Keyboard Modifiers
- Language : Keyboard.press()
- Language : Keyboard.print()
- Language : Keyboard.release()
- Language : Keyboard.releaseAll()
- Language : Keyboard.write()
※ ARDUINO BUY RECOMMENDATION
|Arduino UNO R3|
|Arduino Starter Kit|