ezLED Library - LED Blink Example
This tutorial shows how to use an example of ezLED library that blink a LED.
- Refer to Arduino - Led Blink tutorial
About ezLED Library
- Refer to Arduino - ezLED Library Reference
This image is created using Fritzing. Click to enlarge image
- Install ezLED library. See How To
- Connect Arduino to PC via USB cable
- Open Arduino IDE, select the right board and port
- On Arduino IDE, Go to File Examples ezLED LEDBlink example
- Click Upload button on Arduino IDE to upload code to Arduino
- Open Serial Monitor to see result:
Read the line-by-line explanation in comment lines of source code!