Arduino - Button - Relay
We are going to learn how to:
- Turn on relay if button is pressing.
- Turn off relay if button is NOT pressing.
We will learn how to toggle relay each time button is pressed in Arduino - Button Toggles Relay tutorial.
By connecting relay to light bulb, led strip, motor or actuator... We can use the button to control light bulb, led strip, motor or actuator...
Or you can buy the following sensor kit:
|1||×||DIYables Sensor Kit 30 types, 69 units|
This image is created using Fritzing. Click to enlarge image
- Connect Arduino to PC via USB cable
- Open Arduino IDE, select the right board and port
- Copy the above code and open with Arduino IDE
- Click Upload button on Arduino IDE to upload code to Arduino
- Press and keep pressing the button several seconds
- See the change of relay's state
Read the line-by-line explanation in comment lines of source code!
We are considering to make the video tutorials. If you think the video tutorials are essential, please subscribe to our YouTube channel to give us motivation for making the videos.