Arduino - Button - Relay
We are going to learn how to:
- Turn on relay if button is pressing.
- Turn off relay if button is NOT pressing.
We will learn how to toggle relay each time button is pressed in Arduino - Button Toggles Relay tutorial.
By connecting relay to light bulb, led strip, motor or actuator... We can use the button to control light bulb, led strip, motor or actuator...
|1||×||Arduino UNO or Genuino UNO|
|1||×||USB 2.0 cable type A/B|
|1||×||Warning Light Bright Waterproof|
|1||×||12V Power Adapter|
Image is developed using Fritzing. Click to enlarge image
- Connect Arduino to PC via USB cable
- Open Arduino IDE, select the right board and port
- Copy the above code and open with Arduino IDE
- Click Upload button on Arduino IDE to upload code to Arduino
- Press and keep pressing the button several seconds
- See the change of relay's state
Read the line-by-line explanation in comment lines of source code!