Arduino - Display Temperature from LM35 Sensor on OLED
In this tutorial, we are going to learn how to read the temperature from LM35 sensor and display it on an OLED.
|1||×||Arduino UNO or Genuino UNO|
|1||×||USB 2.0 cable type A/B|
|1||×||SSD1306 I2C OLED Display 128x64|
|1||×||LM35 Temperature Sensor|
About OLED and LM35 Temperature Sensor
If you do not know about OLED and LM35 Temperature Sensor (pinout, how it works, how to program ...), learn about them in the following tutorials:
Image is developed using Fritzing. Click to enlarge image
Arduino Code - LM35 Temperature Sensor - OLED
- Open Arduino IDE, Go to Tools Manage Libraries
- Search “SSD1306”, then find the SSD1306 library by Adafruit
- Click Install button to install the library.
- You will be asked for intalling some other library dependencies
- Click Install All button to install all library dependencies.
- Copy the above code and open with Arduino IDE
- Click Upload button on Arduino IDE to upload code to Arduino
- Put the sensor on hot and cold water, or grasp the sensor by your hand
- See the result on OLED and Serial Monitor
※ NOTE THAT:
The about code automatically horizontal and vertical center aligns the text on OLED display
We are considering to make the video tutorials. If you think the video tutorials are essential, please subscribe to our YouTube channel to give us motivation for making the videos.