Arduino - Display Temperature from LM35 Sensor on LCD
In this tutorial, we are going to learn how to read the temperature from LM35 sensor and display it on an LCD 16x2 I2C.
|1||×||Arduino UNO or Genuino UNO|
|1||×||USB 2.0 cable type A/B|
|1||×||LM35 Temperature Sensor|
About LM35 Temperature Sensor and LCD I2C
If you do not know about LM35 Temperature Sensor and LCD I2C (pinout, how it works, how to program ...), learn about them in the following tutorials:
Image is developed using Fritzing. Click to enlarge image
Arduino Code - LM35 Temperature Sensor - LCD I2C
- Open Arduino IDE, Go to Tools Manage Libraries
- Search “LiquidCrystal I2C”, then find the LiquidCrystal_I2C library by Frank de Brabander
- Click Install button to install LiquidCrystal_I2C library.
- Copy the above code and open with Arduino IDE
- Click Upload button on Arduino IDE to upload code to Arduino
- Put the sensor on hot and cold water, or grasp the sensor by your hand
- See the result on LCD and Serial Monitor
We are considering to make the video tutorials. If you think the video tutorials are essential, please subscribe to our YouTube channel to give us motivation for making the videos.