Arduino - Button - LED
We are going to learn how to:
- turn on LED if button is pressing, .
- turn off LED if button is NOT pressing.
We will learn how to toggle LED when button is pressed in Arduino - Button toggle LED tutorial.
|1||×||Arduino UNO or Genuino UNO|
|1||×||USB 2.0 cable type A/B|
Image is developed using Fritzing
- Connect Arduino to PC via USB cable
- Open Arduino IDE, select the right board and port
- Copy the above code and open with Arduino IDE
- Click Upload button on Arduino IDE to upload code to Arduino
- Press and keep pressing the button the several seconds
- See the change of LED's state
Read the line-by-line explanation in comment lines of source code!