Arduino - Door Sensor - Servo Motor
We will learn:
- If the door is open, rotate servo motor to 90 degree
- If the door is open again, rotate servo motor back to 0 degree.
That process is repeated.
|1||×||Arduino UNO or Genuino UNO|
|1||×||USB 2.0 cable type A/B|
|1||×||(Optional) 9V Power Adapter for Arduino|
|1||×||(Recommended) Screw Terminal Block Shield for Arduino Uno|
Or you can buy the following sensor kit:
|1||×||DIYables Sensor Kit 30 types, 69 units|
About Servo Motor and Door Sensor
If you do not know about servo motor and door sensor (pinout, how it works, how to program ...), learn about them in the following tutorials:
This image is created using Fritzing. Click to enlarge image
Arduino Code - Door Sensor Controls Servo Motor
- Connect Arduino to PC via USB cable
- Open Arduino IDE, select the right board and port
- Copy the above code and open with Arduino IDE
- Click Upload button on Arduino IDE to upload code to Arduino
- Move the magnet close to the reed switch and them move it far from the reed switch. Repeat this several times
- See the change of servo motor
We are considering to make the video tutorials. If you think the video tutorials are essential, please subscribe to our YouTube channel to give us motivation for making the videos.