Arduino - Touch Sensor - LED
We are going to learn how to:
- Turn on LED if the touch sensor is touched.
- Turn off LED if the touch sensor is NOT touched.
We will learn how to toggle LED each time touch sensor is touched in Arduino - Touch Sensor Toggles LED tutorial.
|1||×||Arduino UNO or Genuino UNO|
|1||×||USB 2.0 cable type A/B|
|1||×||220 ohm resistor|
About LED and Touch Sensor
If you do not know about LED and touch sensor (pinout, how it works, how to program ...), learn about them in the following tutorials:
Image is developed using Fritzing. Click to enlarge image
- Connect Arduino to PC via USB cable
- Open Arduino IDE, select the right board and port
- Copy the above code and open with Arduino IDE
- Click Upload button on Arduino IDE to upload code to Arduino
- Touch and keep touching the touch sensor several seconds
- See the change of LED's state
Read the line-by-line explanation in comment lines of source code!