Arduino - Touch Sensor - LED
We are going to learn how to:
- Turn on LED if the touch sensor is touched.
- Turn off LED if the touch sensor is NOT touched.
We will learn how to toggle LED each time touch sensor is touched in Arduino - Touch Sensor Toggles LED tutorial.
Or you can buy the following sensor kit:
|DIYables Sensor Kit 30 types, 69 units
About LED and Touch Sensor
If you do not know about LED and touch sensor (pinout, how it works, how to program ...), learn about them in the following tutorials:
This image is created using Fritzing. Click to enlarge image
- Connect Arduino to PC via USB cable
- Open Arduino IDE, select the right board and port
- Copy the above code and open with Arduino IDE
- Click Upload button on Arduino IDE to upload code to Arduino
- Touch and keep touching the touch sensor several seconds
- See the change of LED's state
Read the line-by-line explanation in comment lines of source code!
We are considering to make the video tutorials. If you think the video tutorials are essential, please subscribe to our YouTube channel to give us motivation for making the videos.