Arduino - Touch Sensor - Servo Motor
We will learn:
- If the touch sensor is touched, rotate servo motor to 90 degree
- If the touch sensor is touched again, rotate servo motor back to 0 degree.
That process is repeated.
|1||×||Arduino UNO or Genuino UNO|
|1||×||USB 2.0 cable type A/B|
About Servo Motor and Touch Sensor
If you do not know about servo motor and touch sensor (pinout, how it works, how to program ...), learn about them in the following tutorials:
Image is developed using Fritzing. Click to enlarge image
Arduino Code - Touch Sensor Controls Servo Motor
- Connect Arduino to PC via USB cable
- Open Arduino IDE, select the right board and port
- Copy the above code and open with Arduino IDE
- Click Upload button on Arduino IDE to upload code to Arduino
- Touch the touch sensor several times.
- See the change of servo motor